P-Shot® Erectile Dysfunction Treatment in Dallas, Texas
Priapus Shot® (P-Shot®): A SPECIFIC Method, protected by the US Patent & Trademark office of using blood-derived growth factors from your own body to rejuvenate the penis and improve erections (also known as PRP – Platelet Rich Plasma).
Some Facts about the P-Shot® – PRP
- There has never been an allergic reaction or necrosis with this procedure (because this is plasma coming from your own body and it does not react to it as a foreign substance).
- Bruising is minimal if at all.
- There is no lumpiness or nodules.
- The effects last at least 18 months and could be permanent.
- There is actual growth of new tissue by stimulation of unipotent stem cells. Therefore the change in shape is not from something foreign being in the body but from the body actually rejuvenating and growing!
- The PRP stimulates new blood flow through formation of new blood vessels–not from simple dilation of the exiting blood vessels (this is called neovascularization).
- PRP has been shown to preserve penile nerve tissue after prostate surgery and in patients with diabetes.
- PRP has been shown to be effective in treating:
What are the advantages of the P-Shot®?
- Immediate enlargement of the penis
- Increased strength of the penis
- Straightening of the penis
- Increased circulation within the penis for a healthier organ.
- It will make other ED therapies, such as Viagra, Cialis, Levitra or even a Vacuum device, work better
- Increased penile sensation and pleasure (It can even help correct the damage from diabetes and radical prostatectomy)
- Multiple studies have shown proven efficacy
- Increased penis size by design – This can be augmented significantly with the utilization of [Penile Girth Enhancement] also provided by Dr. Wierschem
- No allergic reactions (due to using your own body’s plasma).
- No lumpiness
- Minimal pain (no burning from the PRP since it’s from your own body)
What are the Steps of the Priapus Shot® or PRP?
- A numbing lidocaine cream is applied to the penis
- Blood is drawn from the arm (just like when you have a blood test done).
- This blood is then put into a centrifuge.
- The platelets/plasma (PRP) are separated from the blood in the centrifuge.
- These platelets release important growth factors into the liquid in the tube.
- This liquid (PRP) is then transferred into a syringe and carefully injected into the penis using a tiny needle in a way that distributes the growth factors into the penis properly.
PRP Treatment for Peyronie’s Disease
PRP treatment has proven results in Peyronie’s Disease that works by decreasing the inflammation, increasing the vascularization and breaking down the plaque in the penile tissues associated with Peyronie’s Disease. This results in a very strong effect of decreasing the inflammatory tissue and plaque associated with Peyronie’s disease which improves the curvature and symptoms. The procedure is essentially the same as the P-Shot® noted above except that the PRP is also injected into the Peyronie’s plaque.
PRP Treatment for Hair Loss and Thinning
PRP injection is a non-surgical therapy for hair loss/thinning that triggers natural hair growth and maintains it by increasing blood supply to the hair follicle and increasing the thickness of the hair shaft.
In a 2014 study (1), researchers looked at men with male-pattern baldness who were using approved medications, but saw little change in their hair growth. After four PRP treatments, they had about 30 percent more growth in thinning areas. Another study out of Italy in 2017 also found male patients had increased hair and density in areas where doctors used PRP therapy.
Does PRP Treatment work for Women?
In Females, PRP has been shown to improve the following:
- Decreased libido (sex drive)
- Stress urinary incontinence
- Dryness (with resulting painful intercourse) from Menopause or from Breast Cancer Treatment
- Decreased ability to orgasm
- Urge urinary incontinence
- Chronic pain from trauma from child birth (episiotomy scars)
- Chronic pain from mesh
- Chronic interstitial cystitis
The Priapus Shot® or P-Shot® is commonly utilized at the same time as Shock Wave Therapy to improve results in both Erectile Dysfunction and Peyronie’s Disease. Penile Girth Enhancement offered by Dr. Wierschem can also be utilized to enhance the sexual experience even more! No other doctor or facility offers all of these treatment options and in one location.
*Please note that individual results may vary.
The Dr. Wierschem Difference
It is important to remember that not all providers of Shock Wave Therapy or PRP/P-Shot® are expertly trained in the pathophysiology of the male genitalia. Many times, the provider that consults with you and treats you is not even a doctor. Dr. Wierschem is a board certified Urologist who has extensive experience in diagnosing and treating all aspects of Men’s Health issues, most specifically involving the male genitalia. He consults and treats every patient himself.
Schedule an Appointment
J Cutan Aesthet Surg. 2014 Apr-Jun; 7(2): 107–110.
Platelet-Rich Plasma in Androgenic Alopecia: Myth or an Effective Tool
Swapna S Khatu, Yuvraj E More, Neeta R Gokhale, Dipali C Chavhan, and Nitin Bendsure