Penile Girth Enhancement near Dallas
Dr. Wierschem is trained as one of the few doctors in the country who offer this new and innovative non-surgical approach to penile enhancement, as previous “practices” for penile enhancement have proven inadequate. He has personally consulted with and treated many unsatisfied patients who have had “fat fillers” and other treatments from other providers which have shown very poor cosmetic results.
Dr. Wierschem utilizes a very safe and effective filler of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) that produces excellent girth enhancement with physiologic resistance to external compression. The bioelasticity of the material gives the penis a natural feel in both the flaccid and tumesced (erect) state. These patients have had safe and durable results with very satisfying cosmetic appearances. This can even be used in patients who have a penile implant in place. As a Board Certified Urologist who regularly performs surgeries on men, he has the expertise of anatomy and physiology of the male genitalia that other types of providers cannot possibly have.
Recent studies from the University of Texas have shown that 90% of male partners prefer increase in penile girth (width) over an increase in length. In addition, clinical studies have shown that 85% of patients are completely or mostly satisfied with their results. 90% of patients report no filler loss after 21 months. Most importantly, NO complications were noted. Dr. Paul Perito in Coral Gables, Florida, who has unequivocally lead the nation in this procedure over the past 6 years has personally trained Dr. Wierschem to provide this for his own patients. He has personally trained Dr. Wierschem to perform this for his own patients.
Penile Girth Enhancement: Before and After
Below are before and after images of penile girth enhancement procedures that show the clear outcomes of a successful procedure. And remember, research has shown that at 2 years after injection, 94% of patients had no or little filler loss and 85% of patients were satisfied with their results! Many times, the provider that consults with you and treats you is not even a doctor. Dr. Wierschem is a board certified Urologist who has extensive experience in diagnosing and treating all aspects of Men’s Health issues, most specifically involving the male genitalia. He consults and treats every patient himself.
It is important to remember that not all providers who offer similar treatments are expertly trained in the pathophysiology of the male genitalia.
Abstracts and Presentations
- Paul Perito; Gabrielle Antonini: “Introduction of a Novel Office Based Non-Surgical Procedure Using Hyaluronic Acid Fillers for Aesthetic Penile Enhancement” IV World Congress of Medical Sexology Meeting, Miami 2015
- Paul Perito: “Unique Techniques and Direction Show Merit for Girth Enhancement” IV World Congress of Medical Sexology Meeting, Miami 2015
- Paul Perito: “Penile Surgery: Cosmetic and Functional Safety & Efficacy” International Society of Cosmetogynocology 2018 Annual Meeting, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Paul Perito: “When Experts Struggle in the OR: Difficult Cases and Steering Clear of Trouble in Prosthetic Surgery” American Urological Association 2018 Annual Meeting, San Francisco, California
- Paul Perito: “The Male Genitalia: Functional and Cosmetic Surgery” The Aesthetics Show 2018, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Best Male Enhancement 2016, The Aesthetics Show; Las Vegas, NV
- Best Aesthetic Results in Cosmetic Genital Surgery 2016, International Society of Cosmetogynecology; Miami FL
- Best Aesthetic Result in Cosmetic Genital Surgery 2018, International Society of Cosmetogynecology; Las Vegas, NV