Penile Girth Enhancement in Dallas, TX
Dr. Wierschem is the first Urologist to perform penile girth enhancement in Texas and the Southwest and is a member of the Sexual Medicine Society of North America. He is also one of few urologists with the experience and expertise to provide this highly sought-after procedure for patients who desire penile enlargement. He is a protege of Dr. Paul Perito, the founder of UroFill, and has been performing this procedure in his office for over 5 years. Dr. Wierschem performs hundreds of penile girth enhancement procedures every year and has so many satisfied patients and their partners!
Dr. Wierschem utilizes UroFill™ for penile girth enhancement. UroFill™ is the innovative new approach that offers non-surgical penile girth enhancement using a proprietary dermal filler. Unlike other providers, the filler is placed while the penis is erect to ensure excellent cosmetic results while the penis is flaccid and erect. Every patient will be able to see their outcomes immediately in both the flaccid and erect state to secure absolute satisfaction!
Dr. Wierschem has spent years training at the best universities in the world and with the most learned physicians in the medical field to learn his trade. He did not learn his techniques through a weekend seminar or a two hour online class as most of his competitors did. He only provides the best products and procedures for his patients and wants them to be happy before they leave his office. It is for this reason that he believes you should put your trust in the most qualified and well trained doctor and staff anywhere! Why would you consider anything less for you and your partner? He is the one that other doctors refer to and go to themselves.
How can anyone know the difference in quality?
“The good ones usually do not advertise their services”
Dr. Ernst R. von Schwarz, MD, PhD
World-renowned physician, educator, researcher and author
***This is NOT an aesthetics procedure! This is a very delicate procedure around the blood vessels and nerves of an extremely important organ.***
Dr. Wierschem consults and treats every patient himself in a private room with no other assistants in the room. You will NEVER be treated by an Aesthetician, a Nurse, a Medical Assistant, a Physician’s Assistant or a Nurse Practitioner.
Why Is Penis Enlargement Surgery Needed?
Have you ever wondered if my penis is long or thick enough? It is common for men to be concerned about the size of their penis. Today, there’s an answer to help you get your confidence back. If you are self-conscious or embarrassed about the size of your penis, then penile augmentation may be the answer for you.
In addition, penile enhancement can be very effective for spouses. Over time women can develop vaginal “looseness” which can make intercourse very unsatisfactory for them. Surgeries to repair this are costly, painful, and fraught with many complications. Penile girth enhancement can solve this problem by expanding the girth of the penis significantly which results in a rejuvenated sexual experience for both parties and subsequently removes the need for vaginal surgery.
Our penis enlargement procedure is performed at our convenient office location in Plano, TX and offers immediate results. A patient can also expect the following benefits:
- Treatment takes under 30 minutes
- No reported complications
- Most patients have sustained enhancement at 2 years
- No stitches, scars, or general anesthesia
- Minimal to no discomfort
- Enhancement present while both flaccid and erect
- No downtime
- Resume sexual activity in 7 days
- You may resume exercise activities the next day
- The patient is ALWAYS involved with the treatment plan
- Enhancement results are instant
- You can expect 1/2 – 3/4 inch of circumferential girth with one appointment
- Dr. Wierschem has found that the “sweet spot” for patient satisfaction is 10cc for most patients
- Most patients can obtain adequate girth with one appointment
- If more girth is desired, this can be achieved with additional treatments – Dr. Wierschem has the experience to know exactly how much is needed and will guide you accordingly
- Dr. Wierschem performs every procedure himself
Penile Girth Enhancement Center of Excellence
Dr. Wierschem utilizes a very safe and effective filler of Hyaluronic Acid (HA) that produces excellent girth enhancement with physiologic resistance to external compression. The bioelasticity of the material gives the penis a natural feel in both the flaccid and tumesced (erect) state. These patients have had safe and durable results with very satisfying cosmetic appearances. This can even be used in patients who have a penile implant in place.
Recent studies from the University of Texas have shown that 90% of male partners prefer an increase in penile girth (width) over an increase in length. In addition, clinical studies have shown that 85% of patients are completely or mostly satisfied with their results. 90% of patients report no filler loss after 2 years. Most importantly, NO complications have been reported.
A study in the Journal of Sexual Medicine in 2011 noted an average of 3.93cm (1.6 inches) improvement in girth at 1 month that was maintained at least 18 months. The patients themselves and their sexual partners reported high levels of satisfaction and there were no serious adverse reactions.
As a board-certified urologist who has performed hundreds of successful girth enhancement procedures, Dr. Wierschem has the experience and expertise to give you more confidence and a much more satisfying sexual experience.
What is Hyaluronic Acid?
Hyaluronic Acid (HA) is an FDA approved type of sugar (polysaccharide) that is present in body tissues, such as in skin and cartilage. It is produced in a natural and organic way and has been used as a dermal filler since the early 1990’s. HA has a unique capability of retaining water which will then swell when in gel form, causing a very nice smoothing/filling effect. It has been used effectively in multiple specialties including Dermatology, Ophthalmology, Orthopedics, Oncology, Rheumatology, Plastic Surgery, Otolaryngology and now Urology. It has not been approved by the FDA for use in the penile tissues but has been shown in multiple studies to be safe. According to FDA, it is considered an absorbable or temporary material (FDA Resource).
The hyaluronic acid used for penile girth enhancement is heteropolysaccharide macromolecule that has well-established and documented safety and performance characteristics. Hyaluronic Acid is the most widely used filler substance currently on the market worldwide and has many advantages over its predecessors including safety and duration of action. Adverse events have been found in only 0.006% of patients and the overwhelming majority of these were mild and transient and typically resolved within a few weeks without treatment.
Other Girth Procedures as Summarized by the ISSM (International Society for Sexual Medicine)
- Polymethyl-methacrylate microspheres (PMMA) – a non-absorbable soft tissue filler results in good girth improvement however over half of the patients report “nodularity, ridges, irregularity, indentations or voids in tissue filling.
- Graft and Flap procedures – This includes Dermal fat grafts, Fasciocutaneous arterial island flaps and Porcine dermal acellular matrix grafts. These are procedures done under anesthesia however they rarely result in a satisfactory cosmetic outcome. Complications such as chronic pain and swelling and loss of penile length due to fibrosis (scarring) is common. These techniques typically cannot be undone and the patient may never be normal again.
- Subcutaneous Penile Implants – This involves surgically inserting a subdermal silicone implant around the penile shaft. This procedure has shown severe complications in several patients including “severe edema, subcutaneous masses, penile curvature or other sexually disabling deformity, infection, non-healing wounds and scarring”.
- Corporoplastic Phalloplasty – A surgical procedure that involves using bilateral corporal venous grafts to expand corporal girth. This is considered experimental and does not result in girth enhancement in the non-erect (or flaccid) state.